Welcome to the introductory episode of Xchange Revolution podcast, a show aimed at bringing you insightful conversations with luminaries who are changing how we live, work and play.
Brought to you by The Room Xchange, a platform that is utilising resources that already exists – time and spare bedrooms.
I’m your host, Ludwina Dautovic. I’m a seasoned podcaster going as far back as 2010. I’ve since interviewed hundreds of business leaders and CEO’s of major corporations worldwide. As a raving fan of podcasting, I wanted to bring you conversations with luminaries in the social impact space in the hope to inspire you to create change in your world.
In this introductory episode, I asked my good friend and advisor, Chris Adams, to interview me so I can share the story of The Room Xchange, why I’m producing Xchange Revolution and what you can expect from the show in upcoming episodes.
IN THIS INTRODUCTORY EPISODE WE COVER:
- Get to know Ludwina Dautovic, host of Xchange Revolution and CEO and Founder of The Room Xchange.
- The story of how The Room Xchange was born.
- Challenges I have faced while building The Room Xchange.
- What I learned about myself in the process.
- I talk about why I am producing Xchange Revolution Podcast Show.
- The kind of guests I am planning to interview on the show.
- What’s next for The Room Xchange?
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR GUEST HOST
Thank you to Chris Adams for interviewing me. You can find out more about Chris Adams on Linkedin.
Chris will also be a guest on a future episode so watch out for that.
HOW TO CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Share the show
Did you you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Xchange Revolution
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section at the bottom of the page.
Click on ‘Write a Review’