This interview is one of my all time favourites. Erik Qualman and I talk about Digital Leadership and Focus and we talk about so much more. If you’re curious about leadership, change and how to adapt in these difficult times, then don’t miss this one.
ABOUT ERIK QUALMAN
Erik is often called a Digital Dale Carnegie and The Tony Robbins of Tech. Erik Qualman is a #1 Bestselling Author and Motivational Keynote Speaker who has spoken in over 55 countries and reached 35 million people.
His Socialnomics work has been featured on 60 Minutes to the Wall Street Journal and used by the National Guard to NASA. His book Digital Leader propelled him to be voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter’s J.K. Rowling. Erik was formerly a sitting professor at Harvard & MIT’s edX labs. Look out for Erik’s new book – ‘The Focus Project’ coming out soon. We’ll be posting the link here when it’s available.
Please subscribe to the show on your favourite podcast directory and we appreciate you leaving a rating and review.
We read all reviews on future episodes!
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- 3.59 – 90% of kids have a digital footprint by the time they’re 2 years old.
- 5.26 – Socialnomics – what is it?
- 7.27 – What is the key to success for a digital leader?
- 9.06 – What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube
- 10.07 – Pause twice; post once
- 12.20 – Twitter is now filtering certain information
- 14.32 – Good reputable news will be the winners
- 15.09 – Follow thought leaders who you trust
- 17.29 – Reinvention post Covid-19
- 19.27 – ‘The Focus Project’, Eriks new book
- 21.00 – If you focused on one thing, what would your life be like?
- 23.12 – What distractions do you have?
- 24.00 – Are you a robin, an eagle or an owl?
- 26.43 – What spirit animal are you?
- 33.00 – Listen to his story about Tony Hawk and how he managed to get Barrack Obama to laugh!
- 35.00 – I asked Erik, ‘What’s one thing you’re doing that’s changing how you live, work or play?’
- 40.00 – Free resources on Erik’s website so make sure you head over there – Equalman.com.
Erik’s new book is called ‘The Focus Project’ and is available on Amazon.
If you’d like to be on the show – Send an email to email@example.com and tell us how you or your company is changing how we live, work or play.